PowerDebug 2.10 – Now a FREE add-on debugger for QTP
PowerDebug is a add-on debugger for QuickTest Professional. PowerDebug takes over the QTP debugging IDE and provides a new enhanced with many new features that QTP IDE doesn’t have. Below is the list of features
• Debug code loaded using statements ExecuteFile, Execute and ExecuteGlobal
• Enhanced error messages with complete stack trace of the error
• Pause execution using Assertion points
• Enhanced command window with option to execute multiple line command
• Enhanced output window with option to save the log to file
• Implement Goto statements in code
• Jump to any code statement during debugging
• Accessing current scope information like FunctionName, Caller function and stack trace
Log in to answer.
Copyright © dBuggr.com - All Rights Reserved.