QTP Interview Question
1. What are the types of Object Repositories in QTP?
2. What is extension of shared repository?
3. Explain the check points in QTP (bitmap & Image checkpoint)?
4. Difference between re-usable & external actions?
5. How regular Expressions will be useful & when ?
6. What is the use of Split Method?
7. What is Smart-Identification?
8. Difference Between Re-Testing & Regression Testing?
9. Explain about Call to copy & Call to Existing?
10. Explain about Bug-life cycle?
11. What is the purpose of creating Synchronization Points in QTP?
12. How many type of parameters are in QTP?
13. What is the use of Environment parameters in QTP?
14. What is difference between Action & Function
15. What is the use of Ordinal Identifiers in QTP?
16. What is the use of Repository Parameters in QTP?
17. What is the use of Transaction Statement?
18. When to use a Recovery Scenario and When to use “on error resume next”?
19. How to close all browsers from QTP?
20. How to count all links on Web page?
21. I have a Microsoft Access database that contains data I would like to use in
my test. How do I do this?
22. How can I check that a child window exists
23. How can i check the properties of an object in an application without using checkpoints? For
24. How can I check if a parameter exists in DataTable or not?
25 How can import environment from a file on disk
26 How to load the library file at run-time. What’s its limitation?
27 Explain the difference between .qfl and .vbs file in QTP? -
Log in to answer.
Copyright © dBuggr.com - All Rights Reserved.