Can’t install adobe flash player in FireFox
Please follow these instructions:
(1) download flash for firefox, but DONT INSTALL YET!
(2) right-click firefox, select PROPERTIES.
(3) click on COMPATABILITY tab.
(4) select the RUN PROGRAM IN WINDOWS XP SP2 MODE.
(5) click APPLY.
(6) click CLOSE.
(7) do the EXACT SAME for the FLASH PLAYER file you just downloaded.
(8) now right click the FLASH PLAYER INSTALLER and click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
(9) goto the firefox shortcut and right click and select OPEN FILE LOCATION.
(10) right click that file and look for the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR, IF it is there then click it and run direfox, if not select OPEN FILE LOCATION AGAIN.
(11) then right click it and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
NOW GO TO YOUR FAVORITE FLASH SITE, eg http://www.pogo.com or whatever, and you’ll see that you can have your favorite browser AND flash, without having to run INTERNET EXPLODER.
THAT WORKED FOR ME.
Log in to answer.
Copyright © dBuggr.com - All Rights Reserved.