How to Set Up Windows XP(Windows 7) Auto Login
1. Press Win + R
2. In Run dialog box copy paste control userpasswords2 and press enter.
3. Now User Accounts Window will appear
4. Click on the name of the user name which you want to set for autologin
5. Once you have selected your username un-check “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
6. Now click on the Apply button, the Automatically Log On window
7. Enter your password and press OK
8. That’s it!!!
Log in to answer.
Copyright © dBuggr.com - All Rights Reserved.