Get free backup software for your Windows
Need to make a backup of your computer files? Seeking a free backup software. TrueSafe is that kind of program you are seeking to. This free backup software is one of the simplest tool which performs backup of files to protect you from data loss, accidental deletion etc, it runs automatically in the background without a manual intervention. For using this free backup software Windows you need to register with the website using your email address.
Some Key Features of this free Backup Software:
* Backup your data easily.
* Automatic hassle free operation without any manual intervention.
* Backup to your USB hard disk, USB flash drive, network drive and more.
* Runs in the background.
* Fast and easy installation and setup.
* Select any number of folders and files to back up.
* Obtain disaster level protection by backing up your data to the machine of a friend or family member.
* Get notifications via email when your back up completes or when it is overdue.
How to backup files with free this free backup software
This free backup software is one of it’s kind software which prompts you to create a username and password and to register online for accessing the software. Using this backup tool is a very easy, Sign in with your user name and password which you used for registration.
1. Download it from homepage of this backup software website.
2. Go on to Edit Profile toolbar icon.
3. Add those files and folder which you want to back up by clicking on “Add File” and “Add Folder” button.
4. Then choose a backup destination by clicking on “Browse” button. Click “Next” to proceed further.
5. Now you need to select a backup mode between “Automatic” and “Manual”. If you select “Automatic” mode this software will backup automatically as per the frequency set by you.
6. Choose a profile name by simply re-writing the default name. Add “Description” and “Profile image” if you wish to add them , then click on “Finish”.
7. Now your backup profile is created which will automatically backup if you have selected “Automatic” mode for backup running. And if you have selected the manual mode then you will have to manually backup.
Get this one of the best and fully functional free backup software to backup your data with ease now.
Log in to answer.
Copyright © dBuggr.com - All Rights Reserved.